Competitive scrap metal prices
If you have metal scrap, an old vehicle to scrap or unwanted general electrical, household or business items, it’s easy to turn them into money with our convenient home or business scrap metal collection service. We’ve been recycling scrap metal since the 1990s; we’re fully licensed and good to deal with.
What will you do with the money you make by selling us your scrap metal? Whether it goes on your home or back into your business, you might be surprised how much you raise by clearing out your shed, garage or workshop.
Call 01451 820 230 or email us.
A responsible approach and fair scrap prices
Scrap metal prices per ton vary daily. As one of Gloucestershire’s ethical local metal dealers, we’re fully licensed and always give fair prices for your scrap metal. Unlike some scrap metal dealers you may have heard of, we’ve always taken a responsible approach to metal recycling. That’s why we welcomed new legislation (the Scrap Metal Dealers Act 2013) that the Government introduced to eliminate cash transactions and tighten control of our industry,
Good money for ferrous and non-ferrous scrap
You may be surprised just how much money you can raise when we collect and buy ferrous and non-ferrous metals. Just in case you aren’t familiar with the difference, here’s a selection of each:
Ferrous metals (containing iron) and typical uses:
- Mild steel – engineering and non-specialised metal products.
- Carbon steel – cutting tools such as drills.
- Stainless steel – corrosion resistant uses ranging from cutlery to fittings and building components.
- Cast iron – vehicle engine blocks and manhole covers.
- Wrought iron – ornamental gates and fencing.
Non-ferrous metals and their typical uses:
- Aluminium – engineering components, window frames, car parts and some kitchen utensils.
- Copper – wiring, cables, tubing and pipework.
- Brass – ornamental fittings and electrical applications.
- Silver – jewellery and for soldering other metals together.
- Lead – roofing, batteries and pipes.
Still unsure if we can collect and scrap something?
Unsure whether your item is suitable for our scrap metal collection service? Please tell us all about it on our contact form and we’ll be in touch.
General scrap collection
We’re not just a metal dealer either. As well as ferrous and non-ferrous metal recycling, we collect many other unwanted items. Whether it’s your old vehicle, electrical items or general household scrap we pay good prices for scrap.
Contact us now
Contact us now for the latest metal prices, discover what we’ll pay for your unwanted items and arrange a convenient collection! Then imagine what you will do with the money!